Noteer het landelijk congres Onvoldoende Verklaarde Lichamelijke Klachten op 29 september 2017 alvast in uw agenda:
Symptoms in Primary Care
Proudly announcing… Symptoms in Primary Care, September 22-23, 2017, The Netherlands
Our website is open! www.vumc.com/sympca2017
After a successful multidisciplinary symposium on symptom research in primary care in Vejle (Denmark, 2015), we look forward to welcoming you to a second international
multidisciplinary symposium on symptom research in primary care: ‘SYMPCA 2017: The meaning of symptoms’.
‘Symptoms’ is our as key topic, because symptoms cut through, determine and guide interaction, communication and medical decisions in primary care. Questions regarding defining symptoms, questioning symptoms, understanding symptoms, symptoms and healthcare seeking, making sense of symptoms and managing symptoms will be discussed in various workshops and keynote lectures.
Key note lecturers will be:
- Jeanette Pols on Symptoms and self care
- Chris Dowrick on Symptoms and culture
- Arko Oderwald on Symptoms and literature
- Eike Fried on Symptomics
- Peter Hennings on Symptoms and the brain
Registration and abstract submission for our workshops and poster session is open.
In order to enable a high degree of interaction, the number of participants is limited to 60.
Please find more information on our website: www.vumc.com/sympca2017/
On behalf of the organizing committee:
- Prof. Dr. Henriette van der Horst, VU Medical Center, Amsterdam
- Dr. Peter Lucassen, Radboud University Medical Center, Nijmegen
- Dr. Tim olde Hartman, Radboud University Medical Center, Nijmegen
- Dr. Marianne Rosendal, University of Southern Denmark, Odense
- Dr. Rikke Sand Andersen, Aarhus University, Aarhus
- Dr. Mette Bech Risør, UiT The Arctic University of Tromsø, Tromsø